Have a look over the picture below and try to answer the below questions.
1. How many tourists are staying at this camp?
2. When did they arrive: today or a few days ago?
3. How did they get here?
4. Is there a town nearby?
5. Where does the wind blow from: north or south?
6. What time of day is it?
7. Where did Alex go?
8. Who was on duty yesterday?
9. What date is it today?
Answer: please provide your opinion in comments section below.
1. There are 4 tourists. 4 spoons are placed on blanket and 4 names are on duty list.
2. They arrived few days ago. A spider web can be seen between their tent and tree in that time.
3. They got there by boat. Look at the oars by the tree.
4. No, a village is not far. There is a chicken wandering around.
5. The wind is blowing from the south. A flag that shows the wind direction is on top of the tent. (Have a look at the branches they are normally bigger on the southern side of tree if you are in the Northern Hemisphere.)
6. It’s morning. Take the answer from question five to figure out east and west then work out the time based on the shadows.
7. Alex is catching butterflies. His net is behind the tent.
8. Colin was on duty yesterday. Colin is rummaging through his backpack (marked with a “C.”); Alex is catching butterflies; James is taking photos as his tripod can be seen sticking out of his bag. This leaves Peter — then, according to the list, that means Colin was on duty.
9. Today is August 8. According to the list, Peter is on duty, and there is a watermelon which ripen in August on the ground